This charter seeks to provide a framework which enables our users to know services available in our Hospital
This is a Medical College and Hospital for teaching, education and multispecialty patient care hospital
We insist that all our patient/relative receive courteous and prompt attention.
It is located at Vidyanagar , Kasaba Bawada , Kolhapur and Hospital Kadamwadi , Kolhapur
OPD Services In Various Specialities:
- General Medicine
- Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases
Surgery & allied Specialties
- General Surgery
- Oto-rhino- laryngology
- Obstetrics Gynaecology
In OPDs specialists are available for consultation.
- Registration Counter
- Spacious OPD Complex each for every specialty with good seating arrangement for Doctors, waiting hall for patients and relatives
- Indoor wards clean, well equipped and manned
- Operation Theater Complex
- 24 x 7 Casualty Services
- ICU, ICCU, SICU, PICU, NICU
- Medicines to Indoor and OPD Patients.
- C.T. Scan
- 2 MRI machines
- Color Doppler
- 2 D Echo
- Special Procedures in imaging modalities.
- Central Clinical laboratory working 24 x 7 for
- Blood Bank 24×7
- Medical Stores
- Kitchen – Very good quality food , provided free of cost two times in day
- Cafeteria Available 24 x 7 for staff, patients and their relatives
- Mortuary facility available 24×7
- Bio- Medical waste Management
Routine :- Laboratory Services are provided in the field of (as available)
- Histopathology including FNAC
Emergency :- Emergency Laboratory Services are available 24 hours for limited tests relating to clinical Pathology, Bio-chemistry, Microbiology and Radio-diagnosis.
Casualty & Emergency Services :-
All Casualty Services are available round the clock.
- Duty Doctor is available round the clock.
- Specialist doctors are available on call from resident doctors.
- Emergency services are available for all specialities as listed in the OPD Services.
Operation Theatres functions round the clock. In serious cases, treatment/management gets priority over paper work like registration and medico-legal requirements. The decision rests with the treating doctor.
Other facilities available include
- Drinking Water
- Wheel chairs and trolleys are available in the OPD and casualty
- Three Ambulances are available to pick up patients from their places (on payment of nominal charges) and also for discharged patients.
- Public Telephone Booths are provided at various locations.
- Stand-by Electricity Generators have been provided.
- Chemist Shops are available in the campus.
- Canteens for patients and their attendants are available.
- Lifts are available for access to higher floors.
- Adequate toilet Facilities for the use of patients and their attendants are available.
- Suggestion boxes are provided at various locations.
Complaints & Grievances
Every grievance is duly acknowledged. We aim to settle your genuine complaints within 10 working days of its receipt. Suggestions/Complaint boxes are also provided at various locations in the hospital. Name, designation and telephone number of the nodal officers are as under –
|1.||Dr. Vaishali Gaikwad||Medical Superintendent||(O) 0231- 2653287(M) 9822379069|
|2.||Mr. Sanjay Jadhav||Deputy Registrar (College)||(O) 0231- 2601235(M) 9923202026|
|3.||Mr. Ajit Patil||Asst.Registrar (Hospital)||(O) 0231- 2653287(M) 9823695999|
|4.||Mr. Tejshil Ingale||Asst.Registrar (Hospital)||(O) 0231- 2653287(M) 8600647316|
Enquiry, Reception and Registration Services
This counter is functioning round the clock. Location guide maps have been put up at various places in this hospital. Colour coded guidelines and directional signboards are fixed at strategic points for guidance.
Telephone enquiries can be made over telephone numbers
Phone : 0231-2655661 to 64 , 9823201925
Toll free no. : 18002331235
Fax no. : 0231-2651027, 2601238
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Responsibilities of the Users
The success of this charter depends on the support we receive from our uses. Please try to appreciate the various constraints under which the hospital is functioning.
- Please do not inconvenience other patients. Please help us in keeping the hospital and its surroundings neat and clean.
- Please use the facilities of this hospital with care. Beware of Touts.
- The Hospital is a “No Smoking Zone “Silence Zone
- Visitors under the influence of alcohol are not entertained in this hospital.
- Please refrain from demanding undue favours from the staff and officials as it encourages corruption.
- Please provide useful feedback & constructed suggestions. These may be addressed to the Medical Superintendent of the Hospital.
- This is a private hospital and right to treat and admit any patient reserved by the Hospital administration.